Sutton St Edmunds is a village and civil parish in the South Holland district of Lincolnshire, England, about 14 miles (23 km) south-east from the town of Spalding.
Sutton St Edmunds was a chapelry to the parish of Long Sutton until 1866. The parish includes the hamlet of Throckenholt.
The parish church is a red-brick Grade II listed building dedicated to Saint Edmund. It was completely rebuilt in 1795, and has 19th-century alterations and extensions. It was extended again in 1987.
Further information is available on Wikipedia.