January 2021 Agenda
The general meeting of Sutton St Edmund Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 7pm via ZOOM
Zoom joining details are - Meeting ID: 893 1199 4161 Passcode: 866142
Dial in – 0203 901 7895
- Chairman’s welcome
Public forum which will last 15 minutes.
2. Apologies for absence.
- To receive apologies for Councillors absence.
3. Declarations of interest.
- To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPI’s.
4. Notes of the general meeting held on 24th November 2020 to be approved as the new minutes.
5. Police matters.
a. To receive any updates from the local Police or report any incidents.
6. CSW report.
a. To receive an update from the CSW team
7. Financial matters.
- To receive the latest financial report.
- To consider the 2021-22 Budget figures.
a. To consider meeting dates for 2021.
b. To update on the new website.
a. To receive an update from Cllr Wardill.
b. To discuss anti-social behaviour in Coronation Avenue.
c. To update on the notice board along Coronation Avenue.
10. Village Hall.
- To consider the latest update on the Village Hall.
- To advise the date of the Village Hall Committee and Parish Council meeting.
11. Playing Field.
- To receive an update on Playing Field matters.
- To consider an update from Highways Dept.
- To consider the latest planning applications should any be needed to be discussed at the meeting.
a. To discuss local businesses affected by lockdown.
a. To consider any correspondence not included within the agenda.
16. Date of the next meeting.
- To confirm the date of the next Parish Council meeting.
17. Councillors reports & items for inclusion at the next meeting.
a. Councillors are requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
18. To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude public, Police and press (who will be required to leave the meeting at this stage, in accordance with the Local Government Act 1972), due to the confidential nature of business to be discussed in relation to the following matters:-
Should this resolution be passed, members of the public, Police and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage.