January 2020 Agenda
The general meeting of Sutton St Edmund Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 29th January 2020 at 7pm
1. Chairmans welcome
Public forum which will last 15 minutes.
2. Apologies for absence.
a. To receive apologies for Councillors absence.
3. Declarations of interest.
a. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPI’s.
4. Notes of the general meeting held on 27th November 2019 to be approved as the new minutes.
5. Police matters.
a. To receive the local Police report.
6. Financial matters.
a. To receive the latest financial report.
a. CSW training.
b. Allotment rent.
8. Village Hall.
a. To consider the latest update on the Village Hall.
9. Playing Field.
a. To receive an update on Playing Field matters.
a. To consider an update from Highways Dept.
a. To consider the latest planning applications.
13. Date of the next meeting.
a. To confirm the date of the next meeting proposed for Wednesday 25th March 2020
14. Councillors reports & items for inclusion at the next meeting.
Councillors are requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
15. To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude public, Police and press (who will be required to leave the meeting at this stage, in accordance with the Local Government Act 1972), due to the confidential nature of business to be discussed in relation to the following matters:-
Should this resolution be passed, members of the public, Police and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage.