January 2022 Agenda
The general meeting of Sutton St Edmund Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 18th January 2022, 7pm, at the Sutton St Edmund Village Hall.
1. Apologies for absence and reasons given.
2. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations in respect of DPI’s.
3. Notes of the general meeting held on 16th November 2022 to be approved as the new minutes.
4. To receive an update on the Councillor vacancies.
5. To receive updates from the local Police or report any incidents.
a. To receive an update from the CSW team.
b. To review and resolve accordingly on the application for Wyrdecroft Wind Farm Grant.
7. Financial matters.
a. To receive the latest Financial Report.
8. Village Hall.
a. To receive an update on the Village Hall.
b. To review and resolve accordingly on the Council representation on the Village Hall Committee.
9. Playing Field.
a. To receive an update on Playing Field matters.
b. To update and resolve accordingly on the Wrydecroft Wind Farm Grant.
10. To consider an update from Highways Dept.
11. To consider the latest planning applications should any be needed to be discussed at the meeting.
12. To update on concerns with the overall condition of the Bus Stop on Broadgate.
13. To discuss and resolve accordingly on The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
14. To discuss Litter picking.
15. To consider any correspondence not included within the agenda.
16. To confirm the date of the next Parish Council meeting – Tuesday 15th March 2022, 7pm at Sutton St Edmund Village Hall to include the APM.
17. Councillors reports & items for inclusion at the next meeting. Councillors are requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas.
18. To resolve whether to move into closed session and exclude public, Police and press (who will be required to leave the meeting at this stage, in accordance with the Local Government Act 1972), due to the confidential nature of business to be discussed. Should this resolution be passed, members of the public, Police and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage.